Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I have started the Christmas orders ( I have three for hats, mittens and scarves for two toddlers and a teenager -all girls). I decided to start with the toddlers' hats, and am almost half way through the first one. I really have to be diligent in order to finish these by the deadline!

At work we do a Secret Santa thing, where we write down things we want/need that are under $10 along with our name. I drew a coworker who wants a hat, mittens, scarf or socks, but I am not sure if I will be able to make these items by our Christmas dinner on 12/16/10 (not sure of exact date).  May have to buy her something.

I have a friend who is going to help me promote my business/website after Thanksgiving so hopefully I will soon be able to start posting stuff for sale.

I am almost finished with my scarf! Have just a wee bit more to do on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment