Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Hats, mittens and scarves Oh My!

I have been very busy trying to complete my hat and scarf, and am almost finished. Over the past two weeks I have received two orders for hat/scarf/mitten set for two female toddlers aged 3 years,  one complete set for a 13 yr. old girl, and a dress scarf for a co-worker's wife for her birthday in 2011. I am so busy! I love it! Plus, 50% of my earnings will go to the Community Care Center! In addition, I am trying to finish a crocheted afghan, which I hope to sell, and make mittens, hats, and scarves this winter to donate to the center. I have yarn at home that I can use so it won't cost me anything but time to make and donate them! There are so many children and adults who do not have proper winter wear. It really bothers me to see children without hats, scarves, gloves/mittens and snow boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment