Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

2nd scarf almost complete/new idea to use leftover yarn

The 2nd scarf for my coworker is almost complete. I used Eros in purples and decided to incorporate beads into the fringe as she has said she doesn't like it when the fringe snags. I think the beads will weight it down enough that the fringe won't snag. I just have to finish beading it and trim the fringe, and then I will post a picture of it.

Since I have some of the gray pom pom yarn left, I went to Michaels and bought some jewelry wire, clasps and loops along with a black and silver and gray pendant to crochet a necklace. I am exited to try this!

On another note, one of the Knit Along with Debbie Macomber books, which I purchased at Amazon.com, arrived yesterday. I really what to learn how to make socks etc. and am looking forward to using the patterns in the book and then develop my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment