Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Thursday!

It's the last day and last Thursday of September 2010! Wow, where did the month go? I showed my necklace to Kathleen at The Gifted Purl on tuesday night and she suggested that I add some copper colored beads on each side to draw out the copper color in the pendant. I will have to go to Hobby Lobby this weekend!

I am excited as I have started making myself a winter hat that is knit in the round which I have never done before. It is a lot of fun! Can't wait to post a picture of it! will do that later today or tomorrow as a work in progress.

I am also reading Debbie Macomber's ``Montana'' which I am ejoying as I am familiar with that state, having vacationed there over the past five or so years. I love that state, and would love to live there! The mountain areas are incredible for their beauty and ruggedness! I have seen moose and wolves and elk etc. while on horseback in the mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment